“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”
-- Mark Twain
I am at work and I wore a blazer today because, well, um, WHY NOT? I usually just wear dress tops because it is business casual but someone remarked that I was looking like a professor. So I went along with it and said, "Well, actually I am a professor!" Oh, of what? "Well, I am moonlighting. I'm actually a physics professor!" The joke continued but in reality I am regretful and wish I had made better choices. I am not super strong in math, well, at all. I wish I had liked it more because it would be very fun and rewarding to actually do something like that with my life. Oh well, there's always my next life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment